Friday, March 16, 2012

Stepping Outside

This outfit marks the first day of truly pleasant outdoor photo weather, boys and girls!

However, it's also a little bit of a step outside of the box for my fine self.  Not only am I a little hesitant towards high-waisted pants (on myself, I love it generally), but super bright colours also are a challenge for this little raincloud.  But I have made it my spring time mission to wear more colours, starting with corals and pinks.  I've never tended towards them, but I've decided that they will look nice with my eyes.   And will match my sunny disposition!  Something that my constant blacks and navy blues never do ;)

Don't worry though.  I kept it very me by sporting my trusty boots, leopard-print cardigan, and green coat.  So really, two things outlandish, three things comforting.  Baby steps, boys and girls, baby steps.







Coat - Forever 21
Cardigan - H&M
Tank - Primark
Pants - American Apparel
Boots - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21

It has now returned to misty March meteorology, hovering around zero and raining.  Seems more appropriate for the time of year, but the sky sure ain't blue anymore boys and girls.  That's ok though, time for accessorizing around umbrellas!

Enjoy your weekend!

Love,

Your friend Lina

3 comments:

  1. Stepping outside of the box is such a great experience when it comes to fashion. I love doing it. This is a great outfit, I'm loving the high waisted pants!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are SO spectacular. I want to snatch them up! If only I lived close to an H&M, eh!? I have a cardigan just like this! I wish I had a pair of high waisted pants just about now as well. Thank you so much for your comment. I read them all:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coat! I would totally wear that daily lol

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete