Saturday, March 10, 2012

First Signs of Spring

Three blades of grass poking out of ice constitutes hope, right boys and girls?

I think, really, that they're just left over from our plus-ten degrees we had the other day, but now that the temperature is back down in the more seasonally-appropriate minuses spring still might take a little while to exert itself

Which is fine.  I'm still very much a winter gal.  But that doesn't mean I won't dress seasonally-inappropriately!  So shorts and not enough in the way of a coat it is.  But, you know, a scarf to keep me warm.  Sorted.














Blazer - Forever 21
Scarf - American Apparel
Shirt - American Apparel
Shorts - Old
Tights - American Apparel
Boots - H&M
Purse - Thrifted
Sunglasses - H&M

The day I took these photos, the temperature had plummeted by the evening, and it was snowing.  And they tell me tomorrow will be fifteen degrees.  So getting all snazzy is definitely going to be a trick and a half in the coming season!

Shivering and/or sweating, 

Love,

Your friend Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment